• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma XX question or two

Sappy

Oakley Expert
Denver, CO
I’ve decided that it is time for me to start saving up for some Plasma XX’s. I fully intend to wear them once or twice a week. I do treat all of my X-Metals as if there were irreplaceable. With that being said, I’m not looking for a pristine new in box specimen, I would just want the shades themselves to be in good/great condition. If I am able to find someone willing to sell them and they didn’t have the box/coin/spare rubbers, just the shades, how much would I be looking at saving for them if and when they come available? Or should I just go for the nib type? Any and all responses appreciated. If this post doesn’t belong here, please let me know.

Thanks all!

Maybe it’s the rarity that has me seriously considering it. I’ve got several juliet’s and XX’s and I like the size of the XX more. Just feel like it fits my face better. I’ve got some XX OEM Ice lenses from another member that if I can’t score a deal, will be put in whatever XX i get next. Hopefully I can get a frame only for reasonable soon.

This.

If you want a Plasma XX on the cheap, what you could always do is find a plasma juliet 2nd or 3rd gen and match it with a shiny plasma TIO2. It won't have hammerstems, but you won't be spending $500-600+ on an plasma XX.
Gotta have those hammerstems. I just love them. Would look pretty sick on a Mars Crater too.

Latest Posts

Back