• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Plastic Arm Sleeves

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Looking for plastic arm sleeves that are long enough for Pitboss...want to be able to fold them without marking the arms during travel.
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
They sell these things called condoms should suffice...
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
They sell these things called condoms should suffice...

Eh, I don't want to subject my sunnies to that.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
I put a hole in a lens bag and slide it over the arm. I store a couple like that.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Eh, I don't want to subject my sunnies to that.
You got to get the ones with non spermicidal lube boss. Problem solved
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
You got to get the ones with non spermicidal lube boss. Problem solved
I bet those ribbed ones would hold tight on to the ear stems.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Looking for plastic arm sleeves that are long enough for Pitboss...want to be able to fold them without marking the arms during travel.
Damn, I threw away like 6 not long ago
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Think we have a member selling foam lens bags that work great for this.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Think we have a member selling foam lens bags that work great for this.

I have some of those, that's what I'm currently using but something more compact would be great.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Just throwing this out there but what about a pen sleeve?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
Top