• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plastic Arm Washers.... Do I Need Them?

If anyone is thinking about materials for cutting your own I can suggest the plastic sheets you buy for laminating paper etc. I've cut my own for years with a punch and they are excellent. The sheets are not too thick or too thin either and being capable of handling extreme heat makes them very durable. I've never had a set wear or tear etc. :)

My dad sells a material that I've used to make the washers. 8$ will get you a piece that would take even fear gear a lifetime to use up

Just my luck. I called and the rep wouldn't send me any. He said that they are only fortune ups and I have to send my glasses in to get them replaced. Maybe I'll call again

It's really hit or miss that's why I was really surprised the other guy said he was able to ask the rep to send him one because afaik, they're only for tune ups. I guess just keep trying and hope that a very helpful and accommodating rep answers your call.

Back