• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Plastic Stand Part & 3 Tier

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Need a part to one of my stands I just bought off eBay. Can't get the guy to respond to my messages. Not sure what the next step is I should take. Anyway if someone here could help me out I need one of the tiers for a black plastic stand. Here's a pic:

Also looking to buy a 3 Tier...if you have both could ship them together...

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Unless someone has a broken one, this may be a long shot. Send that back and file a claim with eBay.

Well I bought them as a set and I don't want to send them back without knowing I'll get my money ya know.

Username Hidden said:
Well I bought them as a set and I don't want to send them back without knowing I'll get my money ya know.
That's why you open a claim in eBay.

Open a claim. EBay is very protective of its buyers. You will get your money back, and if the seller never responds may get to keep the stand as well...

^ Yep, what Joe said.

Got it taken care of guys thanks for the help

i have 3 3tier stands for sale

Yea ur the guy that cussed me out yesterday because I did not want to buy from a guy that has no feedback anywhere...even on eBay.

Username Hidden said:
Yea ur the guy that cussed me out yesterday because I did not want to buy from a guy that has no feedback anywhere...even on eBay.
Lol uh oh

Back