• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plate On Cl.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi first post here. Somone in my area is selling a 24k plate. It has nox box and has some nicks on the frame. 8/10 on the frame lenses look good, 9/10. He wanted 160, i talked him down to 130 maby 120. Should i grab them up? Plates
Are awsome and unique, but there not on the top of my list.

Some people reacted to this post.
For $120-$130. I would snatch them up. I would look the frame and lenses real good. Those frames are prone to marking up easily. I miss mine, should have never sold them....

I just paid $220 for my silver plates BNIB.

That should tell you how much you'd be saving :)

I already talked to the guy earlier today the top of the frames is scratched and the lenses have minor scratching so i passed on them!

Im going to check them tomarow. If they are too messed up, i can wait and pay a higher price.

Might be a good pair for the water transfer group buy? :dance3:

Hmmm.... Thats a realy intresting idea. That would be crazy. Idk how well it would transfer onto the plates though

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm.... Thats a realy intresting idea. That would be crazy. Idk how well it would transfer onto the plates though

It works on guns, so...:cool:

Ha! That would be sweet! I saw them today. Theframes are more like a 6/10 and the lenses were decent. He wasnt budging at 120... Im gonna pass. One of the plates was fairly loose and alot paint was missing. Though a water transfer is intriging me alot more now. Ill find somthong cheap and see what i can do!