• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plate vs Eye Jacket 2.0

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Which one is more comfortable? Which one fits the face better? I had chance to get these before, never gave them enough attention, now shifting my attention from radars to these. Now I got a chance to get these. Also let me know how does it feel wearing these frames. Thanks.

Which one is more comfortable? Which one fits the face better? I had chance to get these before, never gave them enough attention, now shifting my attention from radars to these. Now I got a chance to get these. Also let me know how does it feel wearing these frames. Thanks.
Feels like you’re wearing sunglasses

But all in all seriousness, @lacampbell2005, @Tidezealot and @Jon the Don can prob answer this for you. Or @Rcga32

If you're looking for a snug fit / feel, go with Eye Jacket 2.0, as it has nosebombs and earsock rubbers

The Plate has a more casual fit, and no rubbers or nosebombs.

The Eye Jacket 2.0 has slight peripheral blind spots because of the orbital design and the thickness of the earstem.

Both are unique, ultra cool and very comfortable to wear and both are definite neck breakers for looks, while you're wearing them.

Good luck.

If you're looking for a snug fit / feel, go with Eye Jacket 2.0, as it has nosebombs and earsock rubbers

The Plate has a more casual fit, and no rubbers or nosebombs.

The Eye Jacket 2.0 has slight peripheral blind spots because of the orbital design and the thickness of the earstem.

Both are unique, ultra cool and very comfortable to wear and both are definite neck breakers for looks, while you're wearing them.

Good luck.
Ok thanks for detail explanation of both the frames. :)

Plate is the most god awful ugly, hideous, and horrendous excuse of eyewear that oakley ever made (preluxottica)

Go with the eye jacket 2.0 for sure

Latest Posts

Back