• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Plate, Warden, Vintage Valve, Monster Dog

U

Username Hidden

UPDATE: 17/11/16

Hi again fellas, okay anyone who would even remotely be interested in any of these pairs but wouldn't call on them because of shipping is in luck. My brother is getting married and my aunt is visiting from Virginia. I'm not sure of her itinerary but I suppose she flies back to the States sometime in mid January. So, anybody who is considering getting these items, I can send them back with her to Virginia and you can just pay for shipping from there to wherever you are. *I'm sure it would be far cheaper than if you got it shipped from here.

PS: The MDs have been sold and I didn't know how to alter the title of the thread so I just left it, and removed the pictures.

Original Post:

Hey there O buddies, hope you all are doing fine. Alright, well here are some of my items I am putting up for sale.

Pricing:
The prices are for individual articles and do not include shipping costs.

Shipping:
The articles are located in the United Arab Emirates but I wouldn't mind shipping anywhere else worldwide. In case you are interested in any item, please contact me with your complete address and I will try and get you the respective shipping quotes. I am attaching a screenshot of my local courrier's rate calculation based on rough estimates of the weight and dimensions of the parcel. I have used the metric of 1kg to be on the safe side. Although the returned values are denominated in AED, you may go ahead and conduct an exchange rate calculation.
Screenshot_2016-06-06-11-50-28.jpg

Deal:
I am not particularly looking for any trades at the moment but wouldn't mind if there is anybody willing to work up a deal in exchange for a BNIB or a LNIB - PIT BOSS 1 - POLISHED BLACK GUNMETAL VR28. The deal can either be a combination of one or more items or just one item and some cash.

Thank You.

1. Plate Dark Silver - $350
IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

2. LNIB Warden Polished Chrome VR28 - $185
20160520_131409.jpg

20160520_131435.jpg

20160520_131346.jpg

3. Vintage Valve Matte Grey / Black Iridium - $185
IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG