• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Plates 24k

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi fellas!

I'm looking for a set of Platinum 24k Plates, I know this is an older model, but I'd like to see if anyone is willing to let them go. I don't need it BNIB, but I'd like them to be in a pretty decent shape, I don't need the box either. I would need shipping to mexico, but if that's too complicated, I could get a US address.
Thanks!

GOT THEM! Thanks to everyone who helped. Please close thread!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Just so you know, 24K Plates are Platinum frame (Gold) and 24K Gold Iridium lenses. There is also a Silver Plate with Black Iridium lenses, there is no such thing as silver 24K Plates (unless you made a custom pair).

Username Hidden said:
Just so you know, 24K Plates are Platinum frame (Gold) and 24K Gold Iridium lenses. There is also a Silver Plate with Black Iridium lenses, there is no such thing as silver 24K Plates (unless you made a custom pair).
Thanks for the info, I do know the 3 types of plates (platinum/gold, silver/grey, rootbeer). I'm looking for the Platinum with gold 24K, I had this pair a long time ago, but sadly, they were stolen. Trying to bring good memories back with this pair. Thanks again for the clarification

GOT THEM! Rays had the goods! Please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back