• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plates Are Bringing $

Average $400 on a Jacket that retailed originally for ~$190 is an over-achiever!

Here is a comparison... IH Juliet or 24K retailed for?? Now they sell for?? Before you say oh those are X metals.... all the frames in discussion are discontinued.... no matter the material.

I'll give the IH Juliet but not the 24K.
The 24K was the end of the line for X Metals /the plant and are a serialized limited release. Oh and they're plated (lol) with real, actual gold; so they're more than just a colorway IMHO.
The IH Juliet? I don't understand their valuation either.

I Just paid $293 for a pair of Plates with a box and $253 for a pair without (not saying a box is necessarily worth $40, but hey, they also look as good as new). Considering it's hard to find a pair of original Eye Jackets on eBay in new condition for much less than $200, and I would reckon there would've been 20-40 times as many pairs of Eye Jackets out there than Plates, I was pretty happy with the price I paid

paid $550 for both (bronze and platinum) fullset, never regret it even not elite or x-metal family

Back