• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pleas ID this Xmetal Frame

GustavsonMex

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello the time has come for me to wear glasess and as a long time xmetal user I have to choose wich fame will I use
so I choose this but can find the model or the frame do you know whic frame is this and were I can buy one ?
Thank you
unknow.gif

Agreed! Spike. I don't recommend them for high myopes (nearsighted people with a high minus - RX)... They don't fit well without bowing the temples. However for most RXs they are great... Digging deep Bros. The must be 10 years old now lol. I sold all my drill kits and lens patterns on eBay about 2 years ago for $15-20 each. Be careful to get the right lens shape. They are #d.

Last edited:
Agreed! Soft Spike. I don't recommend them for high myopes (nearsighted people with a high minus - RX)... They don't fit well due to materials lack of adjustability. However for most RXs they are great... Digging deep Bros. The must be 10 years old now lol. I sold all my drill kits and lens patterns on eBay about 2 years ago for $15-20 each. Be careful to get the right lens shape. They are #d.
I think these are Spike, not Soft Spike.
Soft Spike frames have an oval insert on the end of each temple, whereas Spike frames have earsocks.

Latest Posts

Back