• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Please Delete

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Always hitting it up with some great sales! Mattie uranium shouldn’t last. Wish you had some sky blue in there!

Pmed sliver F, motogp and osheaga

Username Hidden said:
Always hitting it up with some great sales! Mattie uranium shouldn’t last. Wish you had some sky blue in there!
The matte sky pair with chrome are dope! Also, that matte uranium is pretty sweet hmmmm I’m still thinking about those Violet polars…

Those thermonuclear ones are crazy. I was lucky enough to be at that event but they made us give the glasses back! Cool to see one for sale!

I didn't expect those Osheaga to last long. I owned a few of those eclipse shades as well. Was lucky enough to own a holbrook at the time too. I did not have them for the actual eclipse. But damn they are super neat.

Username Hidden said:
Here’s a Sliver lot I’m looking to move. Most are older Square O’s. Have some proto colors and unreleased pairs. Most are NPI frames. All frames and lenses look to be in great condition. One or two have small superficial cleaning marks too small to capture in photos. Most will come with a generic micro bag. I only ship 1x per week CONUS only. Thanks!

-Sliver XL: Matte Black w/ Grey $70
-Sliver XL: Matte Tortoise w/ Bronze $70
-Sliver XL: Cinder Red w/ Grey $100 (proto color never released)
-Sliver XL: Matte Black w/ Black $70
-Sliver XL: Matte Black w/ Jade Polar $80
-Sliver: Polished Clear w/ Grey $70
-Sliver: OSHEAGA SPF
-Sliver: Moto GP SPF
-Sliver: Polished Brown w/ Tungsten Polar (Trout Icon) $90
-Sliver: Polished Black w/ Golf $80
-Sliver: Matte Uranium w/ Chrome Polar $90
-Sliver: Grey Ink w/ Grey $70
-Sliver: Polished Black w/ Black (these were the rare 2017 Solar Eclipse glasses only made for HQ) Thermonuclear etched lens $450
-Sliver F: SPF

View attachment 941184View attachment 941185View attachment 941186View attachment 941187View attachment 941188View attachment 941189View attachment 941192View attachment 941193View attachment 941194View attachment 941195View attachment 941196

Bumpity

PM for the Matte Uranium

Pm for Matte XL

Status
Not open for further replies.