• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help Buying XX Not Sure If Its Real

sdgabales

Oakley Beginner
Buying my 4th X metal the XX, its a good price, looks legit, box, coin, etc. but no serial.
Serial is my way of proving if its authentic or not, can any one of you tell me if oakley ever released a non serialized XX's?
please please help

I don't think there's a non-serialized XX since this frame is old

Edit: stand corrected, there are non-serialized XX

As far as i can tell by the pics, they look legit. Just know that those earsocks are aftermarket, in case you didn't bother reading the description. They have the hammerstems and the larger than juliet orbitals. They don't have the characteristics of fakes.

I have all 4 colorways, but i can't remember if all of them had serials or not. I'll check when i get home in about an hour. For the time being, take a look at this list:

The Oakley Review - Wiki (Serial_List)

The price on them isn't bad at the current bid of $255.

For price comparisons, i just traded away my brand new Plasma Fire Polarized XS for a pair of used X Metal Black Iriduim XX's.

New lenses are still available from Oakley at $65 each. I just ordered a pair for my TiO2's. 24K lenses are "Temporarily Out of Stock" but CS reps keep telling me they'll be out soon.

thanks so much, according to him, these have no serials, now how much should i be paying for a complete non serialized XX