• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

please help identify these very old Oakley's

vega509

Oakley Beginner
I've had this pair of Oakley's since the early 80's. I have recently scratched the lenses and would like to get replacements. the Oakley site was of no help as there are no model #'s on the arms, but on the bridge there is a TEN X, or TEN XV??

any help identifying these antiques, and finding replacement lenses would be greatly appreciated .......

upload_2016-7-3_9-44-11.png

upload_2016-7-3_9-44-42.png

upload_2016-7-3_9-45-28.png
oakley6.jpg

thanks Blockbuster.

searching for these always brings me to the newer style glasses. would you know if the lenses are the same?

EBay search of "Oakley Ten 1.0" should return results for many FUSE replacement lenses. Don't know if you'll find that many authentic Oakley lenses out there though. Don't know how important authentic lenses are to you but custom cuts might be an option. There's a few members here that offer that service.

thanks again Blockbuster and Rustpot.

a quick search on ebay shows Fuse and Levant with lenses, I have left a message for both vendors to see if their lenses will fit my frames.

I'll post an update when I have lenses in hand and installed.

I received the Fuse lenses this morning, they are a fair bit larger than the originals. I called Fuse and they claim they sent the correct lenses. I sent them pictures of my frames so they can verify the model of my frames.
I may be better off to retire these frames and get a new pair of glasses as these lenses cost $61 shipped to Canada

image.jpg
image.jpg
Can anyone help me identify these? I want to replace the lenses but am not sure what model they are and what lenses to get. Super old pair I thought I lost until recently. Bought at Gaylan's (now owned by ****'s Sporting Goods) circa 1998-1999.

Back