• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please help local seller has shadow bob and i wanna authenticate.

pleasehelpme

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys i hope someone can help. A local seller here has a shadow bob head and he is asking a good price for it in my opinion. everything looks right i just dont know i get a sketchy vibe. i dont know much about these i just know my dad really wants one. could someone do me a huge favor and possibly sent specific measurements of a legit bob so i can go measure his. He said its authentic but i just wanna be sure. im not asking for super specific measurements but if you would like to that would be amazing. i really just wanna know like the height of it width of base and head. distance between eyes etc. if anyone would be so kid let me know and i will be forever in your debt. thanks from a guy who wants to buy his dad a kick ass bday gift!!

Yes i already read that post via google search before i created my account. Everything seems to be right but the $200 price seems too good to be true from what ive researched. im sorry if im asking alot or inconveniencing you guys i just wanna get my dad a real bob and not get taken. i dont make a whole lot of money and ill be using alot of my allowance. please help im thankful. :)

Just because of the price is low doesn’t make fake, there’s a lot of people that sell on eBay which are trying to get the most they can which throws off pricing, it’s a ceramic head, it didn’t cost more then a couple of dollars to make, if your getting it local then most likely they deemed 200 would be a good sale and will sell quick

Plus there is nothing on a head which makes it say it was made by Oakley, you will find most things like display cases and displays like the head were contracted out to several company’s to make for them

i understand my mom just wont let me buy it unless i get the measurements i told her i could get them online which i cant find anywhere which is why i came here. i really wanna buy this for my dad :(

he posted only one picture of it on his facebook and we drove and looked at it but my mom said she just wanted to be sure before she let me spend almost all of my allowance. its almost an hour drive so i would have to drive far just to take pictures. i asked him to send me more pictures but he said his camera is broken. if the measurements are too much hassle i guess ill just find him another gift :/ sorry to bother guys my moms just wicked stubborn some times.

Back