• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help, Looking For A Very Small Favour

I think you can only vote once per device....that is why I suggested sending txts to friends.....can't hurt.

I think you can only vote once per device....that is why I suggested sending txts to friends.....can't hurt.
Correct. I voted three times from three different machines with different IP addresses. Figured it was the least I could do for someone who supports the forum as a sponsor.

You may be able to vote repeatedly from the same machine if you can locate the site's cookie file on your local device and delete it after each vote. Haven't tried though. Depends on whether the site uses cookies to determine whether a vote was already cast from that computer or not. If not, then you have to go to another device, like you said. Might be worth a shot, though. (not that I would ever encourage cheating ;))

Thanks

I voted from my pc and telephone indeed. It is indeed the IP that matters, I voted from my laptop at home and at college, so it seems to be the IP and not the device that it depends on.

I also wouldn't call it cheating, but using the system in a very smart way :p Haha

Back