• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PLEASE Report Fakes!!!

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
:mad:

slowly but surely it gets out of hand with all that FAKES on ebay and in the www! :big_boss:
so i thought all member should start to report fakes to ebay and Oakley
Report Fakes
maybe in this way some action will follow?!?

please help to kick out those sellers on ebay and to shut down some online shops!

together we are strong!!!

@Johnny Hundreds
THANKS MAN!

we all, in our community and even in the O-Review, should stand like a front agains all that junk and cheap imitates!
i'm getting sick, if i see all those stuff and it makes me very angry if i see that they can even sell those crap. i check every day ebay and if i find some fake (per day at least four) i immediately report it!!!

i think, if every member would do the same, they would pull more from those sellers of ebay . . .

maybe I'm a little naive, but I know, that ebay already delete some reported items!

I always contact the people with fakes. They usually reply to my "authentic?" text with... "At that price (meaning $70) yes,they are exact replica's. They have the exact markings and quality." And i usually reply with some some hateful words and just put down there worthless junk. And then i report. One time one guy made me so upset because i was selling a pair of oil rigs on CL and he was selling replicas for almost 1/3 of the price. And he kept flagging me for some reason. Ignorant much? Anywho... i ended up using a fake number with an iPhone app, told the guy i wanted 15 pairs, he bit the bait and was so excited. I made him drive 40 minutes to my town, gave him the address to a place across the police station in my town. Once he told me he arrived. I let him know that he'll be sitting inside the building across the street if he continues selling replica merchandise. I didn't give him time to reply, i just changed the contact number i had created. I also reported to Oakley 0:) thats probably the most intense one i've ever done. I was in a bad mood and he really upset me.
I don't feel bad, not even a little bit. Lol.

I always contact the people with fakes. They usually reply to my "authentic?" text with... "At that price (meaning $70) yes,they are exact replica's. They have the exact markings and quality." And i usually reply with some some hateful words and just put down there worthless junk. And then i report. One time one guy made me so upset because i was selling a pair of oil rigs on CL and he was selling replicas for almost 1/3 of the price. And he kept flagging me for some reason. Ignorant much? Anywho... i ended up using a fake number with an iPhone app, told the guy i wanted 15 pairs, he bit the bait and was so excited. I made him drive 40 minutes to my town, gave him the address to a place across the police station in my town. Once he told me he arrived. I let him know that he'll be sitting inside the building across the street if he continues selling replica merchandise. I didn't give him time to reply, i just changed the contact number i had created. I also reported to Oakley 0:) thats probably the most intense one i've ever done. I was in a bad mood and he really upset me.
I don't feel bad, not even a little bit. Lol.
This made my day. LOL

it´s a good story . . .

i talked today to ebay, to make clear, that i want a seller out of ebay and they told me, that it takes time, for the process. they need more than just one claim agains a member... so it´s all about the money!

but like i wrote, if we all start to report fakes from all over the world on ebay.com uk fr de au it and what ever, maybe we can help that ebay can make an decision...

Latest Posts

Back