• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pleass Help

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
I does anyone know how many pairs of Shaun white fmj holbrooks were made ?
Also does anyone know much about the clear frame Shaun white holbrooks, I've seen a picture but can't find any information on them, would live a set to complete my collection. Cheers :)

ive asked this same question and people have said theres not an exact number. ive heard some people say is between 1000 and 1500. Also ive heard that when they came out they sold out in the oakley website within hours.

as for the Clear brook it was a sunglass hut special

qBan said:
ive asked this same question and people have said theres not an exact number. ive heard some people say is between 1000 and 1500. Also ive heard that when they came out they sold out in the oakley website within hours.

as for the Clear brook it was a sunglass hut special

Thanks for that, I own a pair of the fmj holbrooks so was just wondering how rare they are, I wonder where I'd have to look for a set of clear Shaun whites tho, cheers mate :)

qBan said:
lol i answered that too. sunglass hut

Lol sorry I just thought they would be sold out! Saw them on there site but can't seem to buy online as I'm in Australia, the only site I can find is in America ? Cheers.

yeah the clear/24k Holbrook is a SGH exclusive. you can probably as some in the States to try and get a pair for ya. i used to have a pair, but sold them off. clear frames ain't for me. ha!

jonoyong said:
yeah the clear/24k Holbrook is a SGH exclusive. you can probably as some in the States to try and get a pair for ya. i used to have a pair, but sold them off. clear frames ain't for me. ha!

I just bought a pair :) got all the Shaun white holbrooks now, very happy, just looking for some gascan Troy lees now, thank u for ya help :)

Back