• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarised stand signed by Chris Hardaway!! Yeah!!!

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sure, we are all a fan of James "Jim" Jannard, founder of Oakley.

...but I'm after stuff that is truly unique...and from artistes like X-metal man, Dr. Chop and others (feel free to add your favourite artiste in the comments below. I am but at the beginning of my journey that is, Life as an Oakleyian!).

They make exquisite Oakley stuff even more exclusive and desirable. That is their magic.

You have distinguished yourself already by gracing your noggin' with the brand Oakley (named after the founder's canine friend!!).

But few reach the rarefied atmosphere of the exclusive club of CUSTOMIZED Oakley products of this quality.....

Like this Polarized stand, for example. Signed by the magnificent @Chris A Hardaway!!!

For those of you unaware, he's a "Legend of Lens Cutting" and deservedly receives huge accolades for his amazing lens cuts, customer service and speed of delivery.

(In all seriousness, I happen to own but a single pair of Prism cut Chris A Hardaway lenses lovingly caressed in a stealth hammerstem Juliet, one of my favourite pairs of all time!).

Thanks Chris!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sure, we are all a fan of James "Jim" Jannard, founder of Oakley.

...but I'm after stuff that is truly unique...and from artistes like X-metal man, Dr. Chop and others (feel free to add your favourite artiste in the comments below. I am but at the beginning of my journey that is, Life as an Oakleyian!).

They make exquisite Oakley stuff even more exclusive and desirable. That is their magic.

You have distinguished yourself already by gracing your noggin' with the brand Oakley (named after the founder's canine friend!!).

But few reach the rarefied atmosphere of the exclusive club of CUSTOMIZED Oakley products of this quality.....

Like this Polarized stand, for example. Signed by the magnificent @Chris A Hardaway!!!

For those of you unaware, he's a "Legend of Lens Cutting" and deservedly receives huge accolades for his amazing lens cuts, customer service and speed of delivery.

(In all seriousness, I happen to own but a single pair of Prism cut Chris A Hardaway lenses lovingly caressed in a stealth hammerstem Juliet, one of my favourite pairs of all time!).

Thanks Chris!

View attachment 296492 View attachment 296494 View attachment 296496
Congrats. I'm betting it's not the last set of lenses. ;)

Back