• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Lenses

Hunt

Oakley Beginner
I need some polarized lenses for my radarlocks, but I don’t know which ones to buy. What are some good lenses to buy for fishing or just some good ones in general?

I need some polarized lenses for my radarlocks, but I don’t know which ones to buy. What are some good lenses to buy for fishing or just some good ones in general?
Depends what type of fishing. Shallow water or deep water. There is shallow blue polar and deep blue polar. Not sure though whats available for that frame.

Some good polarized lenses in general are...

BIP
Fire iridium P
Ice iridium P
+Red iridium P
Jade iridium P
Tungsten iridium P
VR28 Black iridium P

There are plenty more, those are just some of my most used leses. I like a little bit of everything.

Some good polarized lenses in general are...

BIP
Fire iridium P
Ice iridium P
+Red iridium P
Jade iridium P
Tungsten iridium P
VR28 Black iridium P

There are plenty more, those are just some of my most used leses. I like a little bit of everything.
Oakley4Life, are the Ice Iridium Polarized for the RadarLocks? If so, where did you find them? I have a pair of the Fathom RadarLocks, that come with the standard Ice Iridium, but I would like to get a set of them Polarized to for when I am on the boat. I have not been able to find any though. I went to the Vault and talked to a Rep, and we looked through all of his product guides but couldn't find them for the RadarLocks.

Back