• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polarized Radarlocks And Fast Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys- I am looking at selling both of these pairs of sunglasses.

Radarlocks- These are matte white with the text band and black earsocks. The lenses are path black iridium polarized (not the stock grey polarized). I purchased these from another forum member who put this colorway together for me. They are in great condition (I only wore them once). They include an extra set of nosepieces, microfiber bag, and ballistic case (they do not include an extra set of lenses). Asking $130.00
oakley2_zps743862e9.jpg

oakley1_zpsdfe3733c.jpg

I am also selling my polished black/black iridium polarized (xl) fast jackets. These are in great condition, I picked them up this winter because I had a gift card but I do not completely like the fit of them. They come with everything. (Persimmon lenses, ballistic case, extra nosepieces, box, and paperwork). Asking $130.

DSC01009_zps266231c2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. Will consider offers as well. Thanks.

Trades? Pm sent

grey polar or black iridium polar? and just the one lens on the radar lock?

These are black iridium polarized (I got em from a guy here on the forum). Just one lens, I'm willing to consider offers because of this.

Bump. Price Drop.

Bump. Both glasses still for sale. Sorry for the delay just got pics of the fast jackets up.

Bump.

Bump. Price reduction on both pairs. If interested make an offer, I would like to move these. Thanks!