• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Summit Series And Another Craftsman

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 790

Hi all,

Just thought I'd tell you, that part of the Summit Series are going to be released with polarized lenses.. Artesian Blue, Aspen Green and Mesa Orange. Same lens colors, just polarized.

Furthermore, there's going to be a Snow Deck Frogskins coming as well. Orange w/ Fire.

No worries.. I enjoy it.. I spend more time in the Oakley ordering system, than I do anywhere else on the internet.. Quite lame, actually.

I can't get excited about Frogskins anymore, they always turn out to be less than the promise they hype creates.

Everyone went batsh*t when they heard the names Dropoff and Lagoon for the Aquatique series because the names conjure up all kinds of colour pallets. Turns out they were just polished Summits with the stems swapped out. Same with Glacier Radars, which turned out to only be a light blue, or the Sulphur Deuce Coupe Frogskins, which were Acid Green Frogskins with a crappy graphic added to one stem.

Snow Deck makes it sound like they'll be distressed like the Skate Deck, and we've all seen the silly hype those have.