• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Policy update: OCP will soon be returnable

O Bro

I should Work at Oakley
We received a notification today about a policy update that starts next week (I think) which says that OCP eyewear will now be returnable. The cool part is that returned eyewear will be sent to vault stores and sold for 79.99, final sale. So there might be some cool color combos at the vaults in a few weeks!

So along this topic, what happens to glasses that get returned to a regular o store that is a standard colorway? Can they be resold in the store? Or do they get sent to vaults?

I wish there was a wire pair that was customizable.

So along this topic, what happens to glasses that get returned to a regular o store that is a standard colorway? Can they be resold in the store? Or do they get sent to vaults?

I wish there was a wire pair that was customizable.
Glasses that are standard colors and are not sale items are kept and resold at O stores. Otherwise they are sent back to Atlanta distribution center to get sold online again

Update on this policy, all O stores are taking back OCP eyewear, but Oakley.com still says OCP is not returnable. Not sure why it hasn't changed. But if you need to return/exchange, go to your nearest O store/Vault

Back