• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polirized Lenses

CigarAficionado

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I just acquired my first pair of x-metals, the X Squared - plasma w/ ice iridium. They need new lenses and I want to get polarized lenses for it. Does anyone have a good experience with a specific brand of polarized lenses that they feel are the best replacements? I just want recommendtions as to what polarized lenses i should go with.

original is still the best. aftermarket lenses have been discussed many times here, if you still want to go down that path just do a search and look for it, almost everything that needs to be said has been said in MANY aftermarket lens threads.. making a new thread about aftermarket lenses is just going to be clutter =)

original is still the best. aftermarket lenses have been discussed many times here, if you still want to go down that path just do a search and look for it, almost everything that needs to be said has been said in MANY aftermarket lens threads.. making a new thread about aftermarket lenses is just going to be clutter =)

+1 and OEM lenses have the accurate size. For example: Today I have measured VL lenses and they differ between left and right lens 0.5 mm

I have some Oakley XS polarized lenses if anyone needs them, but I don't think they're too tough to find.

Latest Posts

Back