• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polish Question On Polished Juliets

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
I have a pair of serialized Polished Juliets that I want to get back to mirror like shine (like it was brand new) and was wondering if anyone has an idea where I can get that done. I know some of you probably do it themselves but I'm afraid to mess it up. any suggestions?

Thanks

I would try a jeweler. They have the proper polish and buffing machines to get those back to mirror condition. They can also clean them up real nice too with an ultrasonic bath.

I actually have a ultrasonic cleaner since I have alot of polished stainless steel, nickel plated stuff and coins. already tried it but I want it to be mirror shine :)

polishing a polished juliet is easy. you can do it your self bro. unlike plasma frame that you have to keep its finish, not to make it shiny.

no pits or dings just your normal micro scratches from normal use. I want it to look new again :)

There are a few good low cost polishes out there. If you have scratches, then a micro buffer, or bench buffer maybe needed. As for the polishes, Maas and flitz are awesome. If you do decide on micro buffing white and blue rouge are the best for light polishing. Browns, black, and reds are for heavy.

I just sent my R1s to get polished at my jeweler. He charged me 60 to do it. If you can get it cheep enough just take it to the jeweler. It can be pretty costly if you have to buy all the stuff to do it.

Latest Posts

Back