• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my fuel cells for something else. These aren't in perfect condition, and I don't expect something in perfect condition. These glasses were worn. Just looking for something different. Let me know what you have. I have tried to highlight the light scratching. Can only see them if you are looking for scratches. Fairly unnoticeable.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108654.653141.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108667.626929.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108675.861298.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108682.531925.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108691.288837.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
also: box, paperwork, and soft carrying cloth included

bump

You looked in @ omatters, wires? What are you looking for. I am sure that I have something to fit the bill

is there anything you have that isn't in the thread? can i see a picture of the silver half jackets?

I have some steel grey two faces, and some other stuff, I can take some pictures of tomorrow, I think I have a picture of the half jackets,Let me find it they have black lenses in them now but would have to take a picture in the morning,
1429760629866-1236263433.jpg

yeah, not really interested in anything in the thread, but put up some pics tomorrow of what you have.

would be interested in half jackets, two faces, etc. I'll consider anything but i don't collect i just wear them

Last edited:
Would you consider the silver half jackets and a soft vault carrting case

i would consider them.

can i get a picture of those, the grey two face you mentioned, and anything else you would trade? i would consider adding money if it is something worth more than these.