• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Black Turbine issue

rino

Oakley Enthusiast
Italy
Hi all,

last friday I bought a Deep Water Turbine, once home I found 2 very light cracks on the frame, on the left and right edges.

I had the same problem with my VR46 Holbrook and although they've been replaced, the cracks were still there.

Do someone of you encountered the same problem?

Are they actually cracks on the frame? Because to my knowledge polished black frames on Holbrooks has two hairline lines on the left and right side of the frames below the rivets, and thats the result of how they manufacture those frames

10sgdu8.jpg

If tomorrow will be sunny i'll take some more, the light in is not so good

On the left it's the same

When I purchased forehands for my gf they had scratches on the stems near the icon. I think it is normal with the polished black frames.

When I purchased forehands for my gf they had scratches on the stems near the icon. I think it is normal with the polished black frames.

Thank you, I read a lot of this issue with polished black, my question is if it's possible in 2015 to sell new sunglasses that are already scratched :twitch:
I thought that Holbrook was an unlucky frame/style, but no, it's the standard with the kind of frame finish... Bah :mad-35:

Latest Posts

Back