• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Black & White Frogskins

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
So I got a couple of new frogskins. nothing special but still nice

First comes a polished black pair.
SAM_0179.jpg

I got these off of Craigslist. They cost me 30 bucks had box bag and paper work but needed new lenses. They originally had the grey polarized but thanks to a member I got a great deal on a pair of grey lenses. Wanted to find black iridium but I couldn't seem to find them and the grey ones were to go to pass. These have been used pretty badly but will be a good pair for a batwolf custom in the future.

Second comes a new pair of frogs.
SAM_0174.jpg

I got these when I took a trip to Tampa. Stopped by the Oakley store while I was there and they had these and all the other frogs from the blacklight and the new collection except the polished black with warm grey. I had never seen they ruby lenses in person and I am really liking the way they look. Thanks for looking guys.

Nice grab on the cheap blacks. I love the blacks for low key shades, and for combo making. For example you can make a tuxedo pair already!

NICE! I wish i could snag a cheap pair of frogs to do my own custom painting :/ VERY LUCKY! nice whites btw..

NICE! I wish i could snag a cheap pair of frogs to do my own custom painting :/ VERY LUCKY! nice whites btw..

Oh you can find a pair just gotta be somewhere at the right time. The black ones have some pretty bad scratches and dings in the paint from falling and the lenses were horrible till I replaced them but when im done with them they will look amazing.

Oh you can find a pair just gotta be somewhere at the right time. The black ones have some pretty bad scratches and dings in the paint from falling and the lenses were horrible till I replaced them but when im done with them they will look amazing.

ahhh I'm too lazy to research for somethings sometimes haha but i get what your saying! and good luck fixing these bad boys up! :biggrin:

Latest Posts

Back