• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished / Blue Ice Juliet's on Pullman CL,

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Who got them? I have a feeling that dude was playing two games... We had a price negotiated and shipping set and then all of a sudden this morning he comes at me with oh sorry man, I have been dealing with this guy in CA and he is going to buy them...

I hate people on CL... If you have someone getting ready to buy, why in fuch's sake would you go through the whole deal with me and then tell me oops sorry, someone else bought them...

ARRGGGHHH... So angry right now.:mad-35:

End rant /

I know! It isn't the end of the world but it is a pair I have been wanting, and I am not a big Juliet fan but I liked that colorway. I think it is the fact that this was the first pair I have gone after on CL in well over a year and this crap happens... I mean it is a good grab for the buyer but the seller really sucked. I would have been completely fine had I known that he had a potential buyer already in the works if that were the actual case but we went through the whole deal, even as late as this morning about my PayPal address then he drops this on me out of the blue... Just so frustrating but in the end not really a big deal just a big let down

Craigslist is pretty hit/miss. I've scored great deals and had items sold out from under me.. Had an agreement for a 3.0 double wide for 150 and was supposed to meet Saturday, turns out he sold it Friday. I even offered a PayPal to hold it but he didn't have it. Still not happy about it but it means I can try and find an x metal case which is what I really want.

Who got them? I have a feeling that dude was playing two games... We had a price negotiated and shipping set and then all of a sudden this morning he comes at me with oh sorry man, I have been dealing with this guy in CA and he is going to buy them...

I hate people on CL... If you have someone getting ready to buy, why in fuch's sake would you go through the whole deal with me and then tell me oops sorry, someone else bought them...

ARRGGGHHH... So angry right now.:mad-35:

End rant /
Sucks! I had a deal fall through today too... Hate making a deal and then having the seller back out... I would never do that. Oh well, there will be others! Those polished Juliets are getting hard to come by for some stupid reason. Hope you find one!

I actually got myself a polished Juliet recently and I was surprised they were still around. Got em for sub 200 so I was pretty happy with the price too.

I had the guy setup PayPal and he started raising the price we agreed on $200 shipped and then raised to $250. I backed away

We agreed upon $230 shipped and then 20 minutes later he bailed on me... He didn't even come at me and ask for more, he just said someone in Cali bought them. I was actually looking forward to getting them too and then he pulled the plug. I hope the guy in Cali screws him over some how... :lolsign:

Not really but it would be a nice case of irony!

Back