• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Polished Blue MM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Good seller
this was my experience with him it was all right for me to buy every time he asked to send the money to him and he didn't give any data today he said he sold it to someone else so he wouldn't sell it to me

Some people reacted to this post.
On the watch?

He never sent me any money offered to pay through zelle then said his buddy wasn’t available to send through zelle for him that he’d need to do western union. Nah bro not giving you all this info. Plus he was international so I told him I wouldn’t at first then he was going to just have it shipped to florida. After the western union it was to fishy for me to risk $1500.

F2E17CBA-A976-402A-9135-42BAF4B63258.png

Last edited:
if the problem is zelle send me your zelle and I'll send the money to me no problem you should say that the problem is the payment don't lie you sold it to someone else

you will ship to florida at my address there i never had a problem with any of my purchases

the data i asked for is the data western union needs to send the money

If Oakman decided he didn’t feel comfortable with selling it, be a big boy and move along. I’d feel the same way if someone kept wanting to change how funds were to be sent. He is an extremely reputable seller on here and doesn’t need a Polly pissy pants trying to tarnish his rep.

If I were Oakman in this situation I would be hesitant as well, nothing personal. For an old O Matter sure, but not for a $1600 MM. And as said, if there's already drama in the transaction why would either side want to continue anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.