• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Polished Carbon Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
@Jacob one just got listed for 525 I’m the x-metals section. Hell of a lot cheaper the. 910 plus taxes and shipping. Better get your a$$ in gear
I’m talking with him.

I did manage to buy the Ichiro pair you linked. I’d still really prefer frame only, though.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump.

I did "buy" the Ichiro pair, but Buyee cancelled the order after three weeks without receiving it at their warehouse. It then magically reappeared from the same seller at a higher price.

Username Hidden said:
Bump.

I did "buy" the Ichiro pair, but Buyee cancelled the order after three weeks without receiving it at their warehouse. It then magically reappeared from the same seller at a higher price.
@Japanese Jellyfish, is that one of the Brazilian clowns that likes to play games?

Username Hidden said:
@Japanese Jellyfish, is that one of the Brazilian clowns that likes to play games?
Yes, he's a scammer with multiple accounts. He's the only seller I've seen with a NEGATIVE rating😂

And those Ichiros are rated as LNIB but he's been using them. Expect to get a beater pair if you buy them😓

Username Hidden said:
And those Ichiros are rated as LNIB but he's been using them. Expect to get a beater pair if you buy them😓
Looks like someone else already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.