• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished Clear Asian Fit Style Switch - Chrome Irid & Grey lenses

U

Username Hidden

Hi All - i recently picked up these clear style switches just to use the polarized shallow blue lenses for my polished clear SS. I'm looking to sell the Asian Fit frame along with Chrome Iridium lenses from my main pair, as well as the grey lenses from this pair. Also includes the microfiber SS cleaning bag and original box with tag. This does not include the Polarized Shallow Blue lenses that normally come with this frame.

Chrome Iridium lenses are 9/10, wore them out once with my original pair.
Grey lenses and the frame are 10/10 just opened them up to take the blue lenses out and take pictures.

Asking price is $100 via paypal, will ship to continental US via USPS.

Thanks!

8xRtufe.jpg

gVbH5Uk.jpg

xcnH4NJ.jpg

qezOZ5H.jpg

tmWcO8P.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I like those a lot. But, not sure how they would fit me. I'm interested, actually.

These ones fit pretty close to a fuel cell - the lenses are actually the same size just reversed in the curves (left SS lens fits in right side of a fuel cell - somewhat useful for display but don't wear them that way though or you'll go cross eyed). The asian fit frames have a little extra pad ont he nose pieces to let them fit without having the lenses touch your cheeks. As far as the temple fit of the frame, it's tighter than gascan but looser than batwolf. Not sure if that helps but hopefully!

Back