• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Clear/Chrome Iridium Holbrooks

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey guys, so I went into a sunglass hut the other day and was trying on random glasses, and to my surprise the Holbrooks actually looked good on me. I always saw them online and always thought they looked sick, but I always figured I wouldn't be able to rock them. So today I went and picked up my first pair of Holbrooks. It was very hard to not pick up the Shaun White Holbrook's which they had, but I really like this color combo. Though the Matte Black Shaun Whites looked sick! Might have to keep an eye out for those :biggrin:.

P.S Just ignore all the finger prints, they were mostly from moving them for the pics, I promise I clean them :biggrin:.

img1498z.jpg

Last edited:
why on earth would you someone do that, especially a pair of oakleys. there's no reason why you'd need to grab the lenses, i've had oakley's for years and never touched the lenses. >;0( sigh. shame.

WARNING: Finding out you can rock shades and a new Oakley purchase can cause irrational thoughts from the awesomeness :p

@OakleyBoss

looks like you have to clean the lenses next time before you make a picture. . .
otherwise you will lynched :eek:)))

You grab your glasses by the lenses?!:angry:

No usually not, I just grabbed these when I was setting up the pic because they were falling off the box.

WARNING: Finding out you can rock shades and a new Oakley purchase can cause irrational thoughts from the awesomeness :

Agreed!

why on earth would you someone do that, especially a pair of oakleys. there's no reason why you'd need to grab the lenses, i've had oakley's for years and never touched the lenses. >;0( sigh. shame.

The Boss can do as he pleases LOL! But, Boss, may I suggest you not do that anymore :D!

Back