• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Crater w/ Hammerstems

Dont forget the new seller took off those god awful ugly blue rubber and put spiffy black ones on it.
Oh it all makes sense now. That explains why the price jumped by 1.7k - they must be black gold limited edition rubbers rubbed by some celebrity. Surely no honorable ebay salesman would flip something for such high margin without a sales pitch ;)

Settle at 759$$, dont be greedy
o_O wait, what?! Ice blue worth more than ruby?!?

Dont forget the new seller took off those god awful ugly blue rubber and put spiffy black ones on it.
Ha, good eyes I didn't even notice that. I guess that helps to support his case that now these are "prototypes" (not sold as such previously but after owning them for 6 days he's determined this) instead of a "custom", or... he is going to sell the rubbers separately for $250 since they were OEM....

Ha, good eyes I didn't even notice that. I guess that helps to support his case that now these are "prototypes" (not sold as such previously but after owning them for 6 days he's determined this) instead of a "custom", or... he is going to sell the rubbers separately for $250 since they were OEM....
250$ for the rubber, thats even more funny

Latest Posts

Back