• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Jawbone With Polarized Red Iridium $99 @ SGH

I found a pair. Only one around here too. The lenses weren't perfect but I picked them up anyway. They couldnt find the case or tags. There was a Split Jacket case and microbag with the Jawbone nosepads which they gave me. No extra lenses.

Is the Split Jacket case and microbag the same as the Jawbone one?

I found a pair. Only one around here too. The lenses weren't perfect but I picked them up anyway. They couldnt find the case or tags. There was a Split Jacket case and microbag with the Jawbone nosepads which they gave me. No extra lenses.

Is the Split Jacket case and microbag the same as the Jawbone one?

yup, they use the same case and microbag afaik. person at the sgh i got it said that it didn't come with extra lenses.

yup, they use the same case and microbag afaik. person at the sgh i got it said that it didn't come with extra lenses.
I just checked and the Jawbone case is different from the Split Jacket case. Damn. Oh well, the Jawbone fits in the Split Jacket case fine. The Jawbone case has two more lens slots than the Split Jacket one.

damn razer, sounds like you and xmetalmaniac need to settle this friendly rivalry once and for all lol.
He's just jealous. Of what, I don't know. :p

Latest Posts

Back