• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Jawbone With Polarized Red Iridium $99 @ SGH

I just checked and the Jawbone case is different from the Split Jacket case. Damn. Oh well, the Jawbone fits in the Split Jacket case fine. The Jawbone case has two more lens slots than the Split Jacket one.

He's just jealous. Of what, I don't know. :p

oh, they're different? as far as the microbag, i'm sure they're the same. that case, i wasn't really sure because what they gave me was the soft vault that's the same size for flak/split jackets and jawbone, but the inside was hollow (no slots for lenses and for the frame).

Damn bb, which SGH?

i got mine over at pv mall. guy there told me that sgh at scottsdale fashion sq would most likely have one too.

Damn....I have about 8 SGHs near me and according the website the closest one to me ( in stock) is 100 miles away.

damn, that's crazy...

oh, they're different? as far as the microbag, i'm sure they're the same. that case, i wasn't really sure because what they gave me was the soft vault that's the same size for flak/split jackets and jawbone, but the inside was hollow (no slots for lenses and for the frame).
The Jawbone definitely has a specific looking interior. The Split Jacket has a wide pocket for the frame and one set of extra lens slots whereas the Jawbone one has a unique frame slot with two sets of extra lens slots.

I'm thinking about getting a Jawbone case off eBay.

BTW, that +Red is HAWT.

P1070710.jpg

There is. The closest mall to me has 2SGHs in it. However ....the website days the closest one to me that has the Jawbones is question is 100 miles away.
Yeah I just used their website to see if there were any other stores with them and other than the one I bought it from the next one is 45 miles away.

yeah, loving the lenses too!
P1070711.jpg

That's the case that I got with the Jawbone. It's the Split Jacket one.

I'm trying to like these on my face but they're just a tad big. I dunno if I'll keep them. The +Red just looks so damned good on the black though. :(

Hopefully they'll grow on me. Or shrink, actually. LOL

Yeah, sounds like bouncing boy got reaal lucky ! The stores I called, honestly sounded very clueless. Just to go along with the SGH hate vibe lol.

Latest Posts

Back