• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet 1st Gen

No doubt the hammerstems are nice and every collection needs at least one polished pair. I was very surprised at how more the polished Julie weighed over the non polished. When I finally get all my reloading stuff unpacked I will have to weigh both to get an actual difference in numbers. The hammerstems is all I can think of for the difference in weight. My favorite OEM finish would be the X Metal, followed by the Carbon, Plasma and then the Polished. Everyone is different, right?
Later
NCH

No doubt the hammerstems are nice and every collection needs at least one polished pair. I was very surprised at how more the polished Julie weighed over the non polished. When I finally get all my reloading stuff unpacked I will have to weigh both to get an actual difference in numbers. The hammerstems is all I can think of for the difference in weight. My favorite OEM finish would be the X Metal, followed by the Carbon, Plasma and then the Polished. Everyone is different, right?
Later
NCH
Yeah I thought I was crazy but there does seem to be a noticeable difference in weight. It’s not bad by any means but yeah I thought It was odd