• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet Availability?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Are polished Juliets becoming harder to find (maybe they have always been harder to find due to the ear stems)? I was at a Vault today and they had plenty of Plasma, X Metal and Carbon (which at one point, thought were hard to find). I was contemplating between the Plasma with ice iridium polarized, Plasma with VR28 polarized or a Ducati X Squared and only walked out with a pair from the DE case for my wife. I asked if they had any polished Juliet's and they did not have any.

I am thinking I should have picked up the custom pair with the VR28s? Thoughts?

All I've been seeing here in NoVA are Plasma and Carbon. Don't recall seeing the other two. Eventually they'll run out of everything so I'd say get whatever you can find while the gettin' is still good.

They've always been a little harder to come by. I think demand went up b/c of the fact that it's the only Juliet with hammerstems from the factory. In comparable conditions, you can usually expect to pay a few extra dollars more also...unless of course you are buying a beater frame. If you can find one in good condition between $200-$250, that's a decent deal.

I am just looking for a pair as I don't currently have one. I have X Metal, Plasma and Carbon..... Would like to have a polished at some point. I thought I may have hit pay dirt today when the guy at the Vault thought he had a polished frame in the back (but it ended up being another Plasma). It is not a must have at this point, just thought it would spark some discussion.

Back