• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished Juliet/black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've got a pair of polished non serialized Juliets with black Iridium lenses that I need to move. The nose bridge is loose toward the outside but doesn't flex too much inward (it doesn't twist like a pretzel
ry8yvuqe.jpg
) but the few times that I've worn them has been with size 50 temple shox that I'd prefer to keep but at the buyers request I may throw in. The frame is in great overall shape with just minimal pitting that happens to the finish. Lenses are excellent and show no flaws or marks. I broke my leg earlier in the summer and was trying to hold off from selling my collection but rent and the payment for my engagement ring are both due and I'm still not back to work so this is the first of possibly many pairs to sell. The Hammerstem never really fit my face so this pair has had a lot of shelf time. I'd like to get $300 for them but may be open to reasonable offers, $10 extra for the 50 shox or they will come with standard 15 or 25. Don't have the box but will come with the bag and an x-metal soft vault. Shipping to US is included, international will have to be quoted. PayPal only and add 3% or whatever the fee is if not gifted. Thanks for looking!
mu9ahajy.jpg
3ege3ede.jpg
ry6yqyja.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sold pending payment.

The previous deal fell through so these are still up for grabs.

Open to offers, really need to move these.

Price drop, $280 shipped to the US.

Final drop before these go to the bay, $260 shipped to the US.

Sold, thanks guys! This can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back