• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Polished Juliet frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi!

I'm looking for a polished hammerstem Juliet frame. The condition of the rubber bits is unimportant, and the lenses don't matter. but nothing can be stripped or bent. Hit me up!

g

Some people reacted to this post.
So you're looking for an excellent condition bare frame that just needs lenses and/or rubbers?

Or are you fine with a beater so long as it's not bent/stripped?

Where do you stand on casting marks - are you fine with earlier example which isn't as refined as the later examples?

Username Hidden said:
So you're looking for an excellent condition bare frame that just needs lenses and/or rubbers?

Or are you fine with a beater so long as it's not bent/stripped?

Where do you stand on casting marks - are you fine with earlier example which isn't as refined as the later examples?

either depending on the price. I'm fine with a beater that is not bent or stripped and I'll send it in to Zach. price would have to be appropriate for that condition and I can get new rubbers from him when he sets them up.

for an excellent condition bare frame the frame finish and nose bridge need to be in great shape as I would just put lenses in them and wear them until the bridge needs work. These are going to be worn a lot.

for the casting marks I'd love to see pictures to make the call.

thank you!

g

your inbox is full

edit: if still looking for frame pm me

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
your inbox is full

edit: if still looking for frame pm me

sorry about that! handled.