• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet Help

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hey guys, sorry to keep asking for price check but just wanna make sure that Im getting it the fair price.
What is a fair price for a pair of Polished Juliets without original lenses. they have lenses but the cheap one, does not come with anything else.

Thanks

Hey guys, sorry to keep asking for price check but just wanna make sure that Im getting it the fair price.
What is a fair price for a pair of Polished Juliets without original lenses. they have lenses but the cheap one, does not come with anything else.

Thanks

what do you mean cheap lenses? aftermarket? i would not place any value on aftermarket lenses. framewise, about$170 is the highest i would go? assuming the frame is mint (doesnt need a tuneup). if you have box and coin, add some extra dollars to that number. good luck. polished J's are awesome

what do you mean cheap lenses? aftermarket? i would not place any value on aftermarket lenses. framewise, about$170 is the highest i would go? assuming the frame is mint (doesnt need a tuneup). if you have box and coin, add some extra dollars to that number. good luck. polished J's are awesome

yea I meant aftermarket lenses. trying to find out if frame does not need a tuneup. does not have box or coin though. and your right, Polished J's are awesome specially with those sexy hammerstems on them!!! :rolleyes:

Here's a guideline:

-Juliet OEM Lenses from Oakley cost $65.
-A tune up is $65 (walk in).
-If you only need the Nose piece and ear socks, it's $10.

Let's say you need the first two; you're already out $130.

You can find very good condition Juliets for $200-250 BNIB very easily. So let's say you manage to "score" a beat up Juliet for $100 and you need new lenses and a tune up. In the end, your juliets will have cost you at least $230. You would have been better off just looking at BNIB pair for $250.

That's just my way of thinking.

Here's a guideline:

You can find very good condition Juliets for $200-250 BNIB very easily. So let's say you manage to "score" a beat up Juliet for $100 and you need new lenses and a tune up. In the end, your juliets will have cost you at least $230. You would have been better off just looking at BNIB pair for $250.

Great way of putting it! thanks Splice. thank you so much! that really helps.

Here's a guideline:

well thought off. splice is right. if your spending $100+ for the frame that needs tune up and lens. the total cost would be or almost the same as BNIB on feebay. and you would have a box and coin with the BNIB.

Here's a guideline:

haha hence my calculation on $170 max for mint frames alone. good breakdown splice

Back