• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Juliet JB serial frame 1st generation SKU 04-117.

Frame
: No finish issues. It's been used but very well taken care off. I don't see any abnormalities. Excellent condition for a used frame with typical wear. Always kept in case or box when not being used.

Nose bridge: Very minimal horizontal flex on the nose bridge. I would say almost factory tight, but that's always subjective. I have a BNIB pair with same amount of flex. In other words no tune up needed anytime soon.

Lenses: 2 sets of Blue iridium, and 1 set of Emerald iridium. All sets are OEM, and all have visible scratches that affect vision. I would say the most wearable are the emerald, but it's best to buy a new or mint set of lenses of your choice. I would suggest using the upcoming Reveal envelope event this weekend at O stores to pick up Donor lenses. I got prizm Deep water Flak 2.0 XL for a Juliet project on black Friday for $55.

Box: Excellent condition. matches the SKU and model of this frame. No foam. Includes 1999 Juliet coin

Price Options: (both options include S&H with insurance, PayPal G&S ConUS)
  • Option 1: $325 for the complete set
  • Option 2: $275 frame only. No box, coin, or lenses. All rubbers & screws still in with this option.

Will consider trade for XX XM

Disclosure: Item is now listed on ebay

IMG_3125.JPGIMG_3126.JPGIMG_3127.JPGIMG_3128.JPGIMG_3129.JPGIMG_3130.JPGIMG_3133.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
damn nice.

:assassin:Half X:assassin:

Status
Not open for further replies.