• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet Question

Not really, though non-hammers seem to fit inside helmets (motorcycle, car racing) better.
And polished looks bitching.

I know they have a different arm to all others, is there a reason other than aesthetics?
I believe the hammer stems fits a bigger head more rather that the regular and imo it looks cool and unique the polish frames is my favorite it really is a attention grabber you will definitely get noticed.

Aside from carguy's point about straight stems fitting better in helmets, it's been shown that hammers and straights fit the same - if you line up two pairs, you'll the the stems' positions match once you get past the dogleg.

Personally, my polished pairs seem to fit a bit tighter, but I think that's due to the LG t-shox I have in them.

Here's some more info about hammers on Juliets:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/hammer-earstems-on-juliets.28451/#post-319228

Ta for that everyone, I like the look of the polished just wondered if they would fit differently overall. Have to keep an eye out for a pair (along with all the others)

I find the hammerstem version gives a little more clearance at the temples when putting on and removing the glasses and they definitely have a more aggressive appearance to them.

Back