• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished juliet w/ fire iridium polarized lens $365 contUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

RUBY iridum lens (non polarized!) I'm nto able to change title (dont see edit option)??
No more fire iridim polarized lenses!

*Will be out of town May 10 to 14th- wont be able to ship during this time; thanks for your understanding!

*Please read carefully:
100% authentic Oakley juliet in polished frame, no serial number. No box or coin included.
Included are glasses, microfiber bag, new OEM "25" temple shocks and larger nose pads. (Already installed and also included on glasses are smaller OEM nose pads and linegear "small sized temple shocks" which is equvalent to the OEM 15 temple shocks). The flex coupler was just done at Oakley HQ, however keep in mind this polished frame originally has a very small wiggle.

• Frame I would rate 9/10, very minor nicks on top of "left" (cover left eye when worn) orbital. Tiny nick on nose bridge near center top. Orbital lens gasket were replaced with set sold by ebay seller "oxm.parts," brand new. Earsocks and all nose pads are new and OEM.
  • The ruby iridium lenses I would rate 9/10, although new, they were mounted several times for display purposes. Main mark is chipping off iridium coating in lower corner near gasket/screw area, also a fine hairline surface scratch at edge hard to catch on camera; can only be seen certain angles under direct bright light.
Asking $360FF, no trades.
No returns/refunds! All sales final. Will only ship to the lower 48 states in USA. Sorry no international shipping. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for looking!

DSC07474.JPG

DSC07475.JPG

DSC07476.JPG

DSC07477.JPG

DSC07478.JPG

DSC07479.JPG

DSC07480.JPG

DSC07481.JPG

DSC07483.JPG

DSC07484.JPG

DSC07485.JPG

a.JPG