• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet with Chrome Polarized Iridium lenses....

Here's the various colours I have on hand
Green, olive drab, black, white
Orange, red, light grey, sand grey
Yellow, sky blue, blue, violet
Note the crappy camera phone isn't doing colours properly for olive or violet
PE_20151010111836.jpg

Close up of sand grey vs light grey

PE_20151010111643.jpg

Oh for sure...the light grey is superior to the sand grey. I could see the sand grey on a XM or a carbon finish. But on a polished J, that light grey is nice. Guess I'll use black nose pieces. Not sure about the orbital gaskets though.

You won't go wrong with either. Decide and you will be happy.

I just think you will be happier with light gray ;)

I will try them both on....stare at the mirror for a few hours and hopefully make up my mine. LOL. I saw a pic somewhere of a Juliet with chrome lenses....just can't find it.

black. curious as to what donor lens will be used and how the cut will be made to align with the polarization orientation?

black. curious as to what donor lens will be used and how the cut will be made to align with the polarization orientation?

It's a BIG TACO donor, and am using the same cutter as my lest set. The lenses look really cool....can't wait to see them on a polished frame. Just on the fence with the sock color.

It's a BIG TACO donor, and am using the same cutter as my lest set. The lenses look really cool....can't wait to see them on a polished frame. Just on the fence with the sock color.

Perfect combo and cant wait for the pics!