• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet with Chrome Polarized Iridium lenses....

So is Japan I have heard ;)

Wait. You're not gonna attack Hawaii ......are you? :shock:

What, with our totally disorganized political system? We've just recruited our 4th prime minister within 2 years... the last guy sitting in office reminded me of the president from the movie Idiocracy - all macho and speaks waffle.
Besides, we've got more than enough fair share of sun, surf, and sand over here. What could we possibly want from Hawaii? :smoke:

What, with our totally disorganized political system? We've just recruited our 4th prime minister within 2 years... the last guy sitting in office reminded me of the president from the movie Idiocracy - all macho and speaks waffle.
Besides, we've got more than enough fair share of sun, surf, and sand over here. What could we possibly want from Hawaii? :smoke:
Doesn't Hawaii have "California girls"? ;) :rofl:

Black rubbers with chrome sounds pretty good.
I agree with this. I think coloured rubber is used too often in customs, let the frame and lenses do most of the heavy lifting! My chromes are in an x-metal frame with black rubber, I felt anything else would be too blingy for what I was after.

I agree with this. I think coloured rubber is used too often in customs, let the frame and lenses do most of the heavy lifting! My chromes are in an x-metal frame with black rubber, I felt anything else would be too blingy for what I was after.

see that is the thing. on a silver frame the black doesn't let the frame/lenses do the heavy lifting due to the obvious contrast. the sand on Xmetal and Gray on Plasma/Polished actually blend into the frame more. hence why i only use black rubber on black frames.