• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet with Chrome Polarized Iridium lenses....

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
OK...so I have a POLISHED Juliet frame and am having some custom cuts made that are Chrome Polarized Iridium. I was wondering if I should use a black OEM rubber kit, or get a rubber kit from LINEGEAR in SAND GRAY? Looking for opinions...or if anyone has a pic with a Juliet with Chrome Polarized Iridium lenses. Curious to see what they would look like. I'm on the fence about the black or sand grey rubbers. Hmmm....thoughts?

i like the sand gray. i have them on an Xmetal color frame Juliet.

looking at my Xmetals... out of 9 metals i only have black rubbers on 2 of them, and both of those are black frames. one of those two i am actually changing to red as soon as i get my ruby polar lenses cut for them. so... yea i guess i can see why i say go with the sand gray. lol.

Chrome Polars
image.jpg

I like the black bridge!! I have a few sets in black....might as well pick up a grey set just to see. Sand is the closest color to the high polish....right?

Yes. I use sand grey on all my polished frames to blend in nicely. There's also a special run called light grey only available for earsock and tshocks