• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets. So Close Yet So Far.

sunpoh

Oakley Expert
So... I won a bid on eBay and manage to convince this guy to ship it to me. Today is the third day and he said he would ship on the first day but didnt. Then now he tells me there is a problem with my address. Can someone here tell me how does USPS work or is this guy just trying to stall time cause he is lazy and only plans to ship it out during the weekend?

Did he tell you what the problem is with your address? I am going to assume he is just lazy or if he sells alot, he may only go to the post office on certain days of the week.

His feedback is not bad. 140. 100%. But I don't know why he is taking so long. Kinda impatient since he told me he will ship it two days ago.

can someone in the states help me out? This guy just shipped to me and the tracking number starts with RA . What does this mean??

possible that the tracking number is not updated in USPS system yet?

what's the exact message u get from USPS site?

it says this "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office" What is this suppose to mean??

Latest Posts

Back