• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets. So Close Yet So Far.

Sometimes the USPS handles the mail to another courier, in this case a courier of the local country and that's why the information is unavailable on the USPS website. That happened to me a couple times when I sent to Brazil

I'm in a similar situation. I won a bid on eBay for a plasma Juliet w/fire lenses back on 11/22, and I paid immediately after winning the bid (hoping that the seller would ship faster). Since it was just before Thanksgiving, I already assumed that there may be a 1-2 day delay...wrong. I ended up having to contact the seller for an update on status, since he hadn't marked my item as shipped (five days later). I tried to be patient since his listing stated that items usually ship within (4) days of cleared payment...I waited five days. Wrote him a lengthy and firm, but polite email asking him to update me on the status asap. The next day the item was marked as shipped, but no response from the seller. When I last checked the tracking #, it was just received into the local post office on his end. We'll see what transpires, but I'm guesstimating that I won't see the shipment arrive until late next week, at the earliest. Waiting sucks...especially when you're excited about receiving something in the mail :mad:. Btw, the seller has a decent track record (614) transactions @ 99.5%...although, I did check the negative feedback and it was for slow shipping! And the seller admitted to it being his fault. DAMMIT!!! Oh well, more window shopping to keep me occupied while I continue waiting...

This will be my first Juliet, I hope it worth the wait!

I got my confirmation number even though the seller didn't mark as ship or put the tracking number into eBay. Ohwell~ should be getting it 2 weeks from now. Thanks for the help guys.

cool!! glad it worked out... just have to be patient... easier said than done, i know the feeling. But it'll be well worth it!! :biggrin:

Back