• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Minute Machine limited to 150 pieces?

congrats on the watch. sorry about your hockey team. :( ours had a parade today :cool-20:.

sorry i had to. :behindsofa:. i like your screen name if it is in reference to the band.

congrats on the watch. sorry about your hockey team. :( ours had a parade today :cool-20:.

sorry i had to. :behindsofa:. i like your screen name if it is in reference to the band.
Its All good.. I am originally from Detroit so if anyone was going win I would want it to be an Original 6 team
Enjoy that parade.. cause now all you have are the Cubs ( as you said.. sorry I had too o_O)

They are nice looking watches for sure but the 150 unit production runs for Black and Blue? I don't believe it, I've just seen so many of these for sale on ebay and so many sold at vaults.
My .02...

They are nice looking watches for sure but the 150 unit production runs for Black and Blue? I don't believe it, I've just seen so many of these for sale on ebay and so many sold at vaults.
My .02...
At least it sounds good when you're trying to sell one.

What is the retail price on the polished MM?

I was in the O-store the other day picking up my Double Tap and
one of the sales associates told me that a polished red face MM is
being released in Christmas. I'm sure those will go out quick.

O store in Waikiki has one polished MM (not red face though) for $1800.

Back