• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Minute Machine!!

Installking

I should Work at Oakley
spfd mo
damemege.jpg

Well after much deliberation I decided to tackle polishing it myself and I think it turned out pretty damn good if I do say so myself

I was going to have it taken apart and chrome plated so it would be less maintenance but after Oakley telling me that they couldn't price a crystal without me sending it in and I was concerned with it breaking I decided to go this route.

That polish job looks really nice! BTW, you would have an extremely tough time breaking that crystal. It is very durable and resistant to scratching.

That polish job looks really nice! BTW, you would have an extremely tough time breaking that crystal. It is very durable and resistant to scratching.
Yeah I really wanted to chrome plate it for durability but I'm happy w the way it turned out. I know the crystal is tough there was scratches in the titanium right up to it where I've dragged it across things it's been my everyday watch for about 8 years